Monday, April 23, 2012

Homemade Toothpaste

I'll be posting all week the homemade concoctions I made this last weekend. This one I actually made a week ago. I've had this toothpaste recipe from one of my favorite blogs for quite a while. I already had the castile soap (in peppermint), coconut oil, and baking soda on hand, and ordered the calcium carbonate and xylitol from amazon. I omitted the optional ingredients to save money.



It's really easy to make. The taste/texture takes a little bit of getting used to, but I like it fine now. I had been having some problems with my gums and after a week of switching to this they're better. Weird. But I'll take it!

Do you have a favorite homemade toothpaste recipe?

**Update
I love this recipe! I notice a big difference in my gum health and my teeth are whiter. I will stick to this as toothpaste.


No comments:

Post a Comment